Home > News and Opportunities

News and Opportunities


BKPM to Suspend 15,500 Investor Licenses

Franky Sibarani, head of the Investment Coordinating Board (BKPM), said the agency will revoke the principle licenses of investors who failed to submit their investment activity reports (Laporan Kegiatan Penanaman Modal/ LKPM). Based on BKPM's review, from 2007 to 2015 there were 15,500 investors who did not report their business activities, Franky said yesterday.

Franky claimed to have sent warning letters to some 5,000 investors on January 13. "If within 30 days the still fail to submit the reports, we will suspend their principle licenses," he said.

BKPM's record shows that 70 percent of the 15,500 investors who haven't submitted their reports are foreign investment companies. The remaining 30% are domestic investors. 

 

http://en.tempo.co/read/news/2015/02/06/056640400/BKPM-to-Suspend-15500-Investor-Licenses

[Last update: 2015-02-06 10:35:00]

About LGS Online

A New Cornerstone of Legal Services in Indonesia


Indonesia Under Review

Periodical Review of Indonesian Politics, Economy and Other Public Issues


LGS Online Newsletter

LGS Newsletter on Various Legal and Business Issues


Who's Who in Indonesia

Government Officials and Prominent Business Actors in Indonesia


Important Addresses

Important Addresses You Should Know


LGS Online. Copyright 2012. All Rights Reserved.