LGS Open Recruitment 2013
Lubis Ganie Surowidjojo has an acknowledged reputation for providing international and Indonesian companies with authoritative legal analysis on the most complicated business transactions. For our roles in a number of large scale projects over the years, we have received awards from, among others, the International Financial Law Review, named as Indonesia Deal Firm of the Year by Asian Legal Business in 2006, and recently nominated by Asian Legal Business in 2008 and 2009 as Indonesian Deal Firm of the Year.
LGS is looking to recruit 15 trainees who fit the following requirements:
- A solid track record of academic achievements from a leading faculty of law
- Active involvements in student and other character-forming activities
- Excellent English proficiency including deep comprehension, fast reading, speaking, and writing capabilities
- Pleasant but has strong personality and able to work in a highly-motivated and competitive but harmonious working environment
- Able to work in highly wired e-law working facilities
- Recent graduate or about to graduate
- Under the age of 25
The applicants will join our training program as part of Batch X. Trainees who succeed in the six months training program will be offered to join the LGS professional teams.
Candidates are invited to submit their English language application letter, CV and proof of ranking to firstname.lastname@example.org . Top-ranked applicants will go through a single interview with one of our senior partners to clarify their educational performance, and consequently will be exempted from having to write a test.
[Last update: 2013-07-04 12:24:22]
A New Cornerstone of Legal Services in Indonesia
Periodical Review of Indonesian Politics, Economy and Other Public Issues
LGS Newsletter on Various Legal and Business Issues
Government Officials and Prominent Business Actors in Indonesia
Important Addresses You Should Know