LGS Firm & Services
LGS Firm & Services
Intellectual Property Rights
Our well-established intellectual property rights (“IPR”) practice has extensive experience in trademark and copyright registrations and other IPR matters. We offer a full rage of IPR-related services and have a proven track record of navigating the administrative processes involved and representing clients before Indonesian authorities.
We have conducted objections against trademark infringements with the Trademark Office and have experience in trademark litigation, including at the Jakarta Pusat court.
Our IPR clients include:
- PT Amanda Sentosa Graha
- Apotex, Inc.
- Applied Materials, Inc.
- PT Bali Nirwana Garments
- PT Bank Budi International
- Nike Int. Ltd., in cooperation with Banner & Witcoff
- Brooks Brothers, in cooperation with Baker & Rannels
- PT Barito Pacific Timber
- Klipsch, in cooperation with Bingham McHale LLP
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Association
- Bonia Group
- Century International Hotels
- Alitalia, in cooperation with Chu Cheong Co Pte Ltd
- Danone Asia Pte Ltd
- PT Danmotors Vespa Indonesia
- Boston Beer Company (Samuel Adams), in cooperation with Darby & Darby
- Detia-Degesch GmbH
- Digital Equipment Corporation
- PT Survai Udara Penas (Persero), in cooperation with Drew & Napier
- Westin, in cooperation with Eccles & Lee
- PT Eka Asia Charta
- PT Excel Metal Industry
- Carboline, in cooperation with Fay Sharpe, Fagan, Minnich & McKee LLP
- Goo Chemical Co. Ltd
- PT HM Sampoerna
- Fabasit Far East
- Harley Davidson, Inc.
- Harper Group
- Kikkoman Corporation, in cooperation with Hoffman & Direff
- Hume Steel Pipe
- PT Indonesia Nikka Chemicals
- PT Intiboga Sejahtera
- PT Karabha Unggul (Makro)
- Mitsui & Co. Ltd.
- Nabisco Brands, Inc.
- Mazda, in cooperation with Nakamura & Partners
- Kawasaki, in cooperation with Nakamura & Partners
- Nissan, in cooperation with Nakamura & Partners
- Nicca Chemicals Co. Ltd.
- Ocean Pacific Apparel Corp
- Royal Brunei Airlines Sdn Bhd
- Samsung Corporation
- UBS AG Hing Kong
- PT Unilever Indonesia
- Lee Kum Kee, in cooperation with Victor Chu & Co
- Timberland, in cooperation with Dawid Weiss
- Indonesia Olympic Committee (IOC)
[Last update: 2013-06-18 10:33:25]
A New Cornerstone of Legal Services in Indonesia
Periodical Review of Indonesian Politics, Economy and Other Public Issues
LGS Newsletter on Various Legal and Business Issues
Government Officials and Prominent Business Actors in Indonesia
Important Addresses You Should Know