LGS Firm & Services
LGS Firm & Services
Mining, Oil and Gas
LGS has had, ever since its establishment, significant work experiences in handling projects in the field of mining and energy. LGS has assisted on numerous major transactions in the mining sector and has demonstrated capability that is shown in successful result of the projects. The followings are some of LGS’ major projects, among others:
- Indonesian counsel of J.P. Morgan Securities Ltd. and Goldman Sachs (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. in connection with the offer of US$ 400,000,000 Guaranteed Secured Notes Due in 2010 byAdaro Finance B.V., which are guaranteed by PT Adaro Indonesia and PT Indonesia Bulk Terminal and the refinancing of PT Adaro Indonesia group companies.
- Representing PT Pamapersada Nusantara in the share and asset acquisitions of several local mining companies located in South Kalimantan.
- Representing Credit Suisse, Singapore Branch as the Escrow Agent in managing Escrow Documents in respect of the acquisition of PT Bumi Resources Tbk., a coal mining concession company by Tata Power Company Limited.
- Representing Baramulti Group companies engaged in mining services business in the acquisition of PT Antang Gunung Meratus, a coal mining concession company located in South Kalimantan, and a series of sale and purchase of shares transactions.
- Representing PT Baramulti Sugih Sentosa, a coal mining service company in the proposed acquisition of a forestry company based in South Kalimantan.
- Representing PT Prima Mulia Sarana Sejahtera, a coal mining concession company in the proposed railroad infrastructure for coal transportation in Sumatera.
- Indonesian counsel to China Minmetals, a nickel mining company, in the proposed acquisition of Bintangdelapan Group companies holding mining concession.
- Indonesian counsel to PT Astra International Tbk. in the proposed acquisition of Bayan Group companies engaged in coal mining, mining services and general trading business.
- Indonesian counsel to the shareholders of Arianne Investments Mezzanine Pte. Ltd. in the sale of their interest in the said investment company, which is part of the restructuring of PT Adaro Indonesia group companies and the initial public offering of PT Adaro Energy Tbk (formerly PT Padang Karunia), whereby the acquisition of the said investment company will use the proceed of the initial public offering.
[Last update: 2010-11-15 11:54:41]
A New Cornerstone of Legal Services in Indonesia
Periodical Review of Indonesian Politics, Economy and Other Public Issues
LGS Newsletter on Various Legal and Business Issues
Government Officials and Prominent Business Actors in Indonesia
Important Addresses You Should Know