LGS Firm & Services
LGS Firm & Services
Mergers and Acquisitions
At LGS, we solve problems that arise in complex mergers and acquisition transactions by proposing a structure for a transaction that is beneficial to clients, yet on the other hand securing the legality and enforceability of the transaction. Some of major projects assisted by LGS are the merger of PT Foremost Indonesia and PT Tesori Mulia to PT Frisian Flag Indonesia, the acquisition airlines company by Air Asia (Malaysia), the merger of PT Mega Kahyangan and PT Udangmas Intipertiwi to PT Charoen Pokphand Indonesia Tbk, the acquisition of Tenaga National Berhad (the second largest company in Malaysia), and the acquisition of PT. Bank Tabungan Pensiunan Negara.
The aforesaid in-depth experiences in this industry has brought us to handle several significant cases, among others:
- Representing PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk. in the asset acquisition of major brands in Indonesia under the name of Buavita and Go Go which was registered under the name of PT Ultrajaya Milk Industry & Trading Tbk., followed with long-term cooperation through a toll manufacturing agreement.
- Representing PT Recapital Advisors as the seller in the acquisition of 71.61% shares in PT Bank Tabungan Pensiunan Nasional Tbk. by TPG Nusantara S.a.r.l. where the acquisition is conditioned to the Initial Public Offering of PT Bank Tabungan Pensiunan Tbk..
- Representing PT Retower Indonesia in the proposed acquisition of tower company and base-transceiver station (BTS) towers from other telecommunication operators.
- Representing several clients in the acqusition of coal mining companies located in South Kalimantan.
- Advising PT Astratel Nusantara in acquisition of PT Pelabuhan Penajam Banua Taka.
- Acting for Unilever Indonesia Holding B.V. in the share and asset acquisition of PT Sara Lee Body Care Indonesia Tbk.
- Acting for PT Astra International Tbk in its $200 million acquisition of PT General Electric Services and PT Jardine Llyod Thompson, and proposed acquisition of PT Ridlatama Bangun Mandiri.
- Acting for Allestari Development Pte Ltd – in its acquisition of PT Alam Raya Abadi, a mining company based in East Halmahera.
[Last update: 2013-12-04 11:42:55]
A New Cornerstone of Legal Services in Indonesia
Periodical Review of Indonesian Politics, Economy and Other Public Issues
LGS Newsletter on Various Legal and Business Issues
Government Officials and Prominent Business Actors in Indonesia
Important Addresses You Should Know